Ever since I launched SEO for the Rest of Us about six months ago, I’ve been scheming to find a way to really help more people take action on everything that I share and publish.
Now, with 100 Days of SEO, I’m putting out more content than ever.
But while those are great resources, they really don’t help you. Nobody needs MORE information.
Just the right information, at the right time.
The one thing everybody wants to know at is…
What do I do NEXT?
From my 10 years as a classroom teacher, I know the most helpful way to structure things is guide you through a step-by-step process.
So, armed with that knowledge, I put together a FREE 30-day challenge guaranteed to help you understand the power of SEO and take meaningful action. Here’s one student’s response after just a week of the challenge:
Are any of these true for you?
- You’re sitting on the sidelines, overwhelmed by all there is to do to be successful with SEO.
- You know the overall concepts of SEO, but you don’t have a roadmap from point A to B.
- You know what to do, but you can’t seem to make time for it in your busy day.
If ANY of these are true for you, I’m excited to announce that the One Ranking Away Challenge is open for enrollment!
To register, all you have to do fill out the form below:
Still not sold on the free challenge? Here’s what you’ll get:
You’ll receive a daily email with one essential SEO action to take that day toward your business goals.
The challenge builds on itself day after day, acting as a framework that will guide you through getting more traffic from Google without plugins, expensive SEO software, or any other techy stuff.
So what are you doing for the next 30 days?
- Watching Netflix?
- Reading more blog posts hoping your magically figure out SEO?
- Investing in your business by taking control over how you get traffic in 2019?